Saturday, May 20, 2006

My goodness! May Moves Quickly!!!

Thanks Karen! May, for me, was the most eventful month this year. With a broken right foot well on the road mending, my medical grounding is over... I can drive again! Besides the normal activities there was lots of catching up to do.

Unseasonably warm weather, a bunch of birthdays... not to forget Mother's Day and at least one wedding anniversary, spring flowers and sunshine! Let's get our Favorite 5 for May posted before the month is over!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Mine have been up... here

Andrea (aka Moodylady)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I was proud of myself for remembering LOL I enjoy participating. :-)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Shirl said...

and My June are up here. C'mon Sherle, let's see yours!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home